In this article I have came up with the best blogger templets for all niches, before that you were unsatisfied using unimpressed free templets, for creating a wonderful and attractive blogger site, Now you are at right place. Thumbs Up
Google Blogger has given a home to millions of bloggers since 1999, and blogger is still maintaining a stable share of the market.
Best Free Professional Blogger Templates ( Responsive, Functional & Modern)
Blogging is the most wonderful topic nowadays, and it’s a smart medium for small and big businesses to generate free traffic, conversions, extra sales, and free exposure and build fame in the content publishing world.
To make your blogging journey more beautiful, we present here some superb templates by putting together a list of the best free Blogger templates, these are modernized and functional with the most up-to-date features, widgets, and code standards. These templets are completely free for anyone, Let’s see wonderful templets and review their features in detail.
LMS Education Blogger Template
Are you planning to make an educational website on Google Blogger? Check no other than LMS Education Blogger Template, It has everything which you need to launch your site.
It is a nice choice if you want to sell your courses online and create a wonderful website.
There are a lot of good stuff associated with this theme . Let me give you deep insights of benefits you can enjoy with this template.
- Enjoy the editable dynamic menu, Experience the editable dynamic menu
- Delete any menu without any coding
- Boast of your tremendous testimonials
- Support the responsive dropdown menu
- Show all of your Blogger Labels uniquely
- Change the historical past image or logo seamlessly
- Show your social media profiles using smooth buttons
- Show your cutting-edge publications or training looked after with the aid of ‘Labels’
- Placed the uplisting of the contemporary weblog posts with featured pictures
There are some credit score links within the templates. And you could need to get the LMS education seasoned for $19 to do away with them. It’s just a one-time charge with lifetime updates. It’s certainly one of the first-class loose blogger templates for teachers.
Polar Blogger Template for General Blogs
Polar is a featured enriched theme design with an understandable and simplest design. It’s SEO-optimized and helps in generating a professional kind of blog in less time. In achieving a good rank on google, polar fast nature is very much beneficial, and good results on other search engines can be taken as well. All of the segments provide a comfy viewing enjoy for you and your readers.
Here are some good features that I like about Polar:
- An appealing ‘author box’
- Breadcrumbs for effective navigation
- A responsive drop-down menu
- Popular post widget on the right
- Load more posts in the Magazine-style
- Best for a variety of blog style from tech to recipe
- The social widget helps place your social profiles beautifully
- Easy header and minimal footer to showcase credits and important pages
You can get and enjoy it for free. But if you want to remove credits and enjoy premium features, go for Polar Premium for only $12.95. But don’t forget to see how it looks like using a live demo. Definitely It is one of the best free blogger templates for bloggers.
Camera Blogger Theme for Travel & Photography
The Camera Blogger template is the best choice if you want to build a photography blog or travel diary. It’s optimized for SEO and responsive for all devices. It loads so fast. Color contrast is dark in the default theme, but you can change it according to your choice of colors.
Here are a few features you would like to know about:
- Create a watch-catchy feed in your photos
- Let your readers experience the cleanest responsive format
- Make use of the drop-down menu
- Welcome your readers with an interactive carousel
- Exhibit ‘tags’ associated with each publish
- Embrace clutter-free typography
- Increase your fan’s usage of a social widget
- Upload as many widgets as you need
- Associated posts your readers may additionally like under each submit
I am sure, it has everything you need to showcase your photography skills, But you can always go for upgrading for more color options and credits eliminations.
Camille Blogger Theme for Fashion, Beauty, and Makeup Niches
Camille is a nice and fast-loading template for Blogger publishers. It has multipurpose theme with responsive functionality, your blog can look very attractive Look no further than Camille if you want to create a fashion, beauty, or make-up blog.
Here are a few features Camille has,
- Attractive header
- Ready ads tampelates
- Three footer columns
- Social media sharing
- Responsive drop-down
- Navigational breadcrumbs
- Minimalist and 3D style theme
- Create a portfolio, magazine, or general blog
Camille definitely has all the features that you might expect from a WordPress theme. And if you already have a WordPress website, so you can have this version for WordPress as well. But this version is premium version and you can get it for a one-time payment of $59. Go and check for a live demo before deciding to implement it.
Live Demo | download | Camille for WordPress
Pixel Free Blogger Template Perfect for Showing Ads
I love Pixel because it’s ready for displaying ads. It’s completely free to download. And it features tons of areas and widgets to show Google Ads or third-party ads. That’s why it’s popular among AdSense publishers.
Let’s have a look at some of its beautiful features now.
- Pages and social buttons on the top offer a clean look
- Responsive for any device
- Placements for ads
- Posts showcased under each category or ‘Label’
- Sidebar with any widget you want to show
- Navigational numbering for posts
- Three-column footer ‘Designed by Colorlib’ credits
- Author’s bio separate box
- Comment posting is so easy
Your audience would love the stylish and modern look of your website. The navigational numbering makes sure of a magazine-style feed. Pixel is ultimate superb for many niches from fashion to tech and from general blog to travel diary.
How to Install a Blogger Template Step by Step Process
Installing a Blogger template is easy as a piece of cake Let me take you to the step-by-step process right now.
- Download the template using the above buttons or links
- Extract the zipped file and unzip it
- Log in to your Blogger Dashboard
- Hover over to the ‘Theme’ section
- Click on ‘Backup/Restore’ (In case something bad happens)
- Choose the template folder
- Select the .xml file and upload it
Superb! You are here to go, You’ve just completed downloading and installing a Blogger theme. Now you’re ready to start publishing awesome content, But before doing, I surely recommend, be careful in selection of a theme. And always analyze the live demo before you go for a particular template.